Enjoy the convenience of having your order delivered directly to your door by one of our courier partners.
Standard deliveries are free to main centres throughout South Africa for orders over R3000. For orders under R3000, we charge a fee of R99 for Evening Dresses and R40 per Infinity Dress. If you live in an outlying area and want your parcel sent directly to you, additional fees might apply.
Please allow the following time for delivery:
In Stock Now & Specials: 1 week (main centres in SA)
Budget Range: 4-10 weeks (depending on customs clearance). Speed courier service is available at an additional cost, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Val Stefani and Alyce Paris: 3 – 12 weeks depending on availability of stock, customer will be informed of the expected delivery time before dress is ordered.
Bridesmaid Dresses: 7-10 working days. Speed Courier Services (3-4 days) is available at an additional cost, please enquire at email@example.com.
EXCHANGE & RETURNS
All items are individually inspected by our Quality Control Team before shipment.
If however a dress needs to be returned, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue in detail, along with your order number and product number. For defective, incorrect or not as described items, please send a clear picture or video of the problem.
- To qualify for the refund, the dress must be returned within 7 days (outlying areas 10 days) of delivery date, determined by using the tracking details of the dress.
- All returned items must be in brand new condition; unused/unworn, unwashed, with all original tags and their original packaging intact.
- If BU Boutique is responsible for the issue, a full refund is applicable, including all shipping costs. Once we receive the item, we will refund the original product price and its shipping in full.
- If the customer has ordered an incorrect size, product or simply wants to exchange the item, a full refund (excluding shipping fees) will apply for the DRESSES IN STOCK, SPECIALS and BUDGET DRESSES TO ORDER ranges. We will refund the original product’s cost (excluding shipping fees) upon receiving the returned item.
- ALYCE PARIS, VAL STEFANI AND BRIDESMAID DRESSES are not stock dresses and are made to the customer’s specific requirements. It can therefore ONLY be returned if BU Boutique is responsible, a full refund, including shipping fees will then apply. It is however important to note that these dresses are produced in standard sizes and small alterations by a professional seamstress, at the clients own expense, may be necessary.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
- BU Boutique and its employees shall not be liable for any injuries caused by or from any of the hired items.
- When hired from BU Boutique, goods are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Items are hired on the understanding that they are returned on the date due back undamaged.
- The deposit will be refunded upon return of the hired items, provided there is no damage.
- If the goods are damaged the customer will forfeit all or part of the deposit, if the damage is repairable.
- If irreparably damaged, the customer will be liable for full payment of dress value.
- Irreparable damage includes but is not limited to: Marks and stains that cannot be removed, for example; ink stains and nail varnish. Holes in the dress or snags and pulls on the fabric that are clearly visible that cannot be invisibly repaired.
- Overdue hires will be charged at the rate of R200 per day.
- The deposit, as stated above, is payable on booking of the dress. The balance is payable on collection of the dress.
- The dress hire may be cancelled within 7 working days and the deposit will be returned to the customer. If cancelled after 7 days only 1/2 of the deposit will be returned.
- The Hire is in effect when the dress is collected, no refunds will be issued if the item is returned unworn.